When you do something good, it’s just makes you feel good, it’s about what you can do for others.
Have you got a couple of hours to spare because you want to help others and help raise funds for a local charity event in the West Midlands?
We are looking for hard working honest people to work for 2 hours mixing amongst the crowds with a great personality selling sweets for a charity festival event in Sutton Coldfield area of the West Midlands on Saturday 12th August 2017. Please forward your details if you would be interested in joining us for that day on email@example.com
- Free all day pass to the festival to spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
- Corporate clothing and clear hooded poncho
- Full Training session
- £20 for food and drink for the day.
- Free ‘Thank you’ bags of sweets.
- Identification card and lanyard.
- Transport of products will be done for you – you just collect at the festival and sell them.
- Possible long term work for the right candidate.
- A chance to make new friends.
Hours of work and proposed shifts will be: (this is to be confirmed)
10am – 12pm
12pm – 2pm
2pm – 4pm
4pm – 6pm
You will be required to:
- over 18 years old
- be sales oriented.
- be of a cheerful disposition and customer focus.
- be reasonably fit and healthy as you will be requested to carry a large usherette tray around packed with sweets to sell.
- provide your current Passport and some forms of identification.
- attend a special meeting and training session in Birmingham prior to the event.
- be able to find yourself to the event.
- attend interviews at the main Birmingham office.