Sweet Causes Ltd is a privately owned company formed in 2002; we distribute confectionery via our honesty tuck shop boxes. We provide a range of snacks and sweets for our consumers to enjoy and in doing so also help to grow awareness and raise much needed financial support to our charity partners.
We are looking for people who have the passion, drive and the capacity to use their own initiative to enable us to reach our business objectives.
We have a vacancy in Leeds and surrounding area calling on our existing customer base. You will be required to replenish our sweets and snacks displays, maximise all possible sales opportunities and advise our customers of any new products and promotions that are available.
You will be required to call on businesses to replenish our Tuck Shop Boxes and merchandise other charity related products. The company provide a basic salary, a company van with fuel card and an excellent bonus scheme.
The candidate for this role must have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Focussed on meeting targets
- Must be able to work on own initiative and complete the daily calls without supervision
- Full clean driving licence
- Operate an Apple or Android phone that can download our App
- Have reasonable storage such as garage or spare room to hold any excess stock that does not fit in the van
- Use of own vehicle for an initial probationary period. A new company van will be issued on completion of a successful probation
This role is a full-time position of 37.5 paid hours per week with no weekend or evening work.
The basic salary for this role is £18,000 plus an attractive bonus to bring the on-target salary to £22,000.
If you are interested in joining Sweet Causes and have the right skills for the role then please email your CV to email@example.com
Salary: £18,000 per annum plus bonus
Location: Wrexham and surrounding area
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate